THE WALL HOUSE SURGERY
Doctors Kerr, Khalafpour, Ray, Lovis,
Wallbank, Smallwood, Reeves, Kumar
The Wall House Surgery
Tel: 01737 244325
Out of Hours Tel: 111
FLU CLINICS ARE STARTING ON 3RD OCTOBER
PLEASE CHECK THE 'CLINICS AVAILABLE' TAB ABOVE TO SEE IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO HAVE THE VACCINATION.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM HEALTH COMMISSIONERS
Health commissioners and East Surrey Hospital work together to tackle busy periods
Dr Joe McGilligan, local GP and Chair of NHS East Surrey Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), who pay for health services in the region, and Michael Wilson, Chief Executive of the Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust, who run East Surrey Hospital, are appealing to residents with non life-threatening conditions and minor ailments to get advice first by calling the NHS 111 service.
Local people can get quick healthcare advice on how to deal with illness or injury by dialling 111, when it’s not a 999 emergency. The service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year and is free from landlines and mobiles. Callers can also get information on local health services and advice on illnesses and injuries.
NHS 111 is free and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for anyone who needs urgent health advice by dialling 1-1-1.
There also are a range of services that patients with less serious conditions can access, including:
- Health Help now - downloadable web app
- Pharmacies – for advice on common health problems such as coughs, colds, aches and pains, and how to use your medicines
- GPs – for a wide range of health advice and some minor surgery
- Minor Injuries Unit at Caterham Dene Hospital for people aged 18 and over, open from 9am to 8pm, 7 days a week for:
- Cuts and grazes
- Sprains and strains
- Broken bones (fractures)
- Bites and stings
- Infected wounds
- Eye problems, such as infections or scratches
- Sports injuries
- Minor burns and scalds
- Mental health – in times of crisis or distress please call: 0300 456 83 42. There is a SMS texting facility for people who are deaf or hard of hearing: 07717 98 90 24
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK ON 'WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN I AM ILL?' IN OUR MENU
URGENT - PLEASE READ ATTACHED DOCUMENTS REGARDING YOUR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
care.data opt-out information here
FAQ's for patients here
care.data opt-out form here
This website has been designed to tell you about the practice and the services that we offer. Our website will be updated regularly, so please browse the site.
We trust that you will find it helpful and informative.